Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
Kewlcat
Kewlcat began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge since May '11 (upgraded to Ermine - Aug '11)
Lightbulb PE folder Icons

Have been organising my bazillion digital files & am increasingly finding that customising the folder icons according to the content is an effective way to sort & store everything. So while I was at it, I realised that there are no PE icons (big surprise) for all my Edge related files, so I made a couple of them quickly...

Have uploaded these & am posting the links here in case any of you follow a similar system of organising & would like to use these...

http://depositfiles.com/files/oefaluh84

http://depositfiles.com/files/zcl7ed5ok
Kewlcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Nice. Thanks.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert