Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-20-2015, 09:21 PM   #46
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
I have a Kobo Aura HD and a Kobo H2O and do no have or use any apple or microsoft SW.

The Kobo registration is kept in an sqlite database that can be read and written when the kobo internal drive is mounted as a USB drive on a computer. I did this with linux. If you want to buy books from kobo, I guess you would have to get the database information correct, but most people, including me, just want to get past the registration roadblock.

There are messages in the kobo forum at mobileread that detail the sqlite manipulation.
Thanks. I'm not interested in the Kobo store, but might pick up a device just for epubs I already have.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:41 AM   #47
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
Pretty incredible software. Ebooks would be almost useless to me without it.
You can say that again.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote