BCotton doesn't litterBCotton doesn't litterBCotton doesn't litter

Device: Boox M90, Sony PRS-300, PB360+, HP Touchpad
Firmware 1.7 for M90 available from Polish site

http://translate.google.com/translat...%2Ffw-boox-m90
BCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:36 AM   #2
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
And where can I buy this item now?
It has an excellent screen, and now the soft finish. I am satisfied with the performance

А где можно купить эту модель сейчас?
У неё отличный экран, а теперь и софт доделали. Быстродействие меня устраивает...
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:20 PM   #3
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
wow. thank you bcotton. thank you polish distributor!
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:05 AM   #4
BCotton
Connoisseur

Yes, no hardware problems after all!

Kirith, I could find only this: http://onyx.en.alibaba.com/product/4..._BOOX_M90.html. Minimum order quantity of 5 apparently. May I ask why you need more when you own 13 of them already, just curious.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #5
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

I asked for advice: what to buy? M90 - a great choice: good screen and easy to use software. Reliability is good - more than 2 years of hard exploitation without damage

У меня спрашивают совета: что купить? М90 - отличный выбор: хороший экран и удобно использовать ПО. Надёжность хорошая - более 2 лет жёсткой эксплуатации без поломок

Quote:
Minimum order quantity of 5 apparently.
But by one thing can I buy somewhere?

А по одной штуке я могу где-то купить?

Last edited by Kirith; 02-22-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #6
BCotton
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
I asked for advice: what to buy? M90 - a great choice: good screen and easy to use software. Reliability is good - more than 2 years of hard exploitation without damage

У меня спрашивают совета: что купить? М90 - отличный выбор: хороший экран и удобно использовать ПО. Надёжность хорошая - более 2 лет жёсткой эксплуатации без поломок

But by one thing can I buy somewhere?

А по одной штуке я могу где-то купить?
Maybe on Ebay? Though I doubt there are very many M90s out there.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #7
davidjoseph1
Enthusiast
davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.davidjoseph1 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Onyx Boox M90, M92 (*3),M96, N96,I86ml,C67ml,Kepler,Poke,Poke2,Nova3
This is pleasing news. Been waiting for this since last May. Does the 1.7 version Coolreader read .mobi files?

BTW, does the M92 battery serve as a replacement battery for the M90?
davidjoseph1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #8
Kirith
schoolteacher

Quote:
BTW, does the M92 battery serve as a replacement battery for the M90?
Yes, I did it
Да, я это делал

Only those modules that are in the program (see photo) allow you to open files. The module for mobi not installed.
Here is the folder with the program settings CoolReader. This means that the on the ONYX you can open with the program: doc, epub, fb2, htm, rtf, txt

Только те модули, что есть в программе (смотри фото) позволяют открывать файлы. Модуля для mobi нет.
Вот так выглядит папка с настройками программы CoolReader. Это означает что на ONYX-ах можно этой программой открывать: doc, epub, fb2, htm, rtf, txt

Last edited by Kirith; 02-26-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:19 PM   #9
Kirith
schoolteacher

Can anyone help?
One of the books M90 corrupted of unsuccessful update. In our service center (in Russia) said that it is necessary to change the motherboard, but it seems - this is an excuse ...
To M92 has firmware formats the internal memory. And how to make the same operation on the M90? how to create or get a firmware?

Может кто поможет?
Одна из книг М90 повредилась после неудачной перепрошивки. В нашем сервисном центре (в России) сказали что надо менять материнскую плату, но похоже - это отговорка...
Для М92 есть прошивка форматирующая внутреннюю память. А как сделать такую-же операцию на М90? как создать или получить такую прошивку?
Old 04-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #10
bleph
bleph has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bleph has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bleph has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox M90, M92 Black
Did you try ver 1.5 from the polish site? OP please add a warning that this new version 1.7 locks you in to the polish distributor. I hate the new version. Battery life sucks. OTFM does not work anymore. I would like to know how to go back to nonpolish software.
bleph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:14 AM   #11
Kirith
schoolteacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleph View Post
Did you try ver 1.5 from the polish site? OP please add a warning that this new version 1.7 locks you in to the polish distributor. I hate the new version. Battery life sucks. OTFM does not work anymore. I would like to know how to go back to nonpolish software.
Yes, of course, tried. Tried everything ...
It seems to me that it's faster ... OTFM works, but bad ... there is no screen updates. Dmitry tried to write for me a new version of the even (with the button "Refresh") - did not help ... . Reresh can cause entering into sleep mode (short press "power" after each operation.) It is a chore ... but it works ...

Да, конечно, пытался. Все перепробовал...
Мне кажется что она быстрее... OTFM работает, но плохо... нет обновления экрана. Дмитрий пытался для меня версию даже новую написать (с кнопкой "Refresh") - не помогло... . Обновление можно вызвать вводом в спящий режим (кратко нажать "питание" после каждой операции). Очень муторно...но работает...