Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Where are pictures stored? (motorola droid razr)

I have a Motorola Droid Razr Max phone. I took a couple of photos, and now I'm trying to get them copied to my computer. I tried emailing them to myself, but it didn't seem to work, at least the emails never arrived on my computer. I connected my phone to my computer with the mini-USB cord, and wandered through the file structure, but still couldn't find the photos.

any advice?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I have a Motorola Droid Razr Max phone. I took a couple of photos, and now I'm trying to get them copied to my computer. I tried emailing them to myself, but it didn't seem to work, at least the emails never arrived on my computer. I connected my phone to my computer with the mini-USB cord, and wandered through the file structure, but still couldn't find the photos.

any advice?
Check this thread at Android Central: http://forums.androidcentral.com/dro...os-stored.html

I believe it's in one of these spots:

Quote:
You can use the Razr Maxx's stock My Files app to navigate to the folder where your pics are stored. If you picked Internal phone storage, then go to My Files->Internal phone storage->DCIM->Camera. If you picked SD card, then go to My Files->SD card->DCIM->Camera.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2013, 02:43 AM   #3
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post

any advice?
Actually I hadn't loaded "myfiles" for a while on to my Droid I, and just used my computer link to the Droid to get pictures off it.

Myfiles also works. Seems like it was under something called DCIM/camera
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
VaultBoy
Addict
VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle of many shapes, PIPBoy 3000
Grab EStrong's File Explorer. It'll help you find stuff on your phone.
VaultBoy is offline   Reply With Quote