Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #31
RSAIL
RSAIL began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Ok I asked this yesterday and thought replies would go to my email. Bummer. Thanks goodness I checked back.
To the lady who did the upgrade and the jailbreak. Would you email me the links. Pretty Pretty Please?
I did search through the Fonts and Screensavers and there is so much there it is too confusing.
RSAIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #32
chyron8472
Groupie
chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chyron8472 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5, Amazon Fire 5th Gen, Moto Z Play Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyron8472 View Post
Nope. I installed 2.5.8 just fine without incident. I even have the jailbreak and screensaver hack loaded and no issues whatsoever occurred after the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAIL View Post
To the lady who did the upgrade and the jailbreak. Would you email me the links. Pretty Pretty Please?
lady???

I'm not female, thanks.
chyron8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2011, 08:51 PM   #33
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
I have a Kindle2i, and I installed 2.5.8 today. I have yet to note any difference. Maybe slightly faster refresh rate.

Jailbreak, fonts hack, screensaver hack, Duokan, all work as before.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #34
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyron8472 View Post
lady???

I'm not female, thanks.
he meant to say 'elf' but thought you might be offended.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #35
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
This is like that scene from Spaceballs. Comb the desert..do you hear me Comb the desert...we ain't find #%&*
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert