Notices

Old 07-17-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
pimpoum
Enthusiast
pimpoum began at the beginning.

Device: none
sending books to multiple folders on the device

Hi everyone,

I have a kindle and I use both the original firmware, and sometimes duokan for pdfs. Is there a way for me to send some ebooks to the default directory ("root/documents") and others to the Duokan directory (root/DK_documents) with Calibre?

I waas thinking maybe of using the "Send to storage card A/B" function, but I can't find a way to customise its target....

Any idea?

thanks
pimpoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Probably the write to disk function
Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2013, 06:33 AM   #3
Feather_Qwill
Enthusiast
Feather_Qwill began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader Pocket Pro
[deleted, I don't think my answer was correct]

Last edited by Feather_Qwill; 06-02-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Feather_Qwill is offline   Reply With Quote