Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
kll
kll began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tab, nook color
Cover Page

I'm using calibre to convert some russian books from fb2 to epub and loaded them to Galaxy Tab with Nook for android app. For some reason I'm loosing cover pages. Any suggestions?
kll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
under epub output disable svg covers.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
kll

Right now I have this option unchecked. Do you mean I have to check it?
Old 01-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

yes .
Old 01-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
kll

Just did it. Still the same. I have a cover when I opened a book but on my list page next to the title of the book still just a blank space with "image not available"
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

then you need to contact B&N
Old 01-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
kll

I have the same problem with Nook Color but could fix it using Calibre and Sigil. Just open epub file in Sigil and save it, then open it in Calibre and convert it epub to epub. But with galaxy it doesn't work
Old 01-03-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

do a bit of searching you will see that B&N have acknowledged there is bug in the the cover extraction for EPUBs on the Nook Color and they are working ona fix. Presumably, the same is true for their Android app
Old 01-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #9
kll

Thank you