Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-06-2014, 04:11 PM   #16
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Boys, boys, boys....
Sorry, but I couldn't help this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8B8sNXpcGg&t=1m13s
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:16 PM   #17
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Sorry, but I couldn't help this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8B8sNXpcGg&t=1m13s
Well...I'm neither that young any longer, nor that mammarily gifted, even when I was, but..

All I could ponder was, how much did they pay those stuntmen? OUCH...

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #18
MikeWV
Connoisseur
MikeWV began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
It has been done! Everything is as it should be in Nook PC and ADE except I don't have a thumbnail in Nook PC, but I can live without that. I haven't tried my Touch yet, but I assume it will be fine on it too.

Thanks again for your help.

Big Red looks like she should be able to maintain order at the office.
MikeWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 05:05 PM   #19
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWV View Post
It has been done! Everything is as it should be in Nook PC and ADE except I don't have a thumbnail in Nook PC, but I can live without that. I haven't tried my Touch yet, but I assume it will be fine on it too.

Thanks again for your help.

Big Red looks like she should be able to maintain order at the office.
Mike:

Glad to have been of help, but all my advice was, was, "don't do that," lol. Hmmm...thumbnails in Nook PC...that's ringing a bell somewhere, but I think it might be a post-processing thing. That it will show up, once the book's been processed.

Yes, I think that's right--for example, we could never get any NookKids' books to display covers, on real devices, when we made them; that was not "done" until the book had been processed via PubIt (at the time). That's your likely culprit there, so don't worry until it doesn't work AFTER it's published.

Best of luck to you and your book. And yes: she DOES crack the whip at the office, it's why I have her--to keep me on track.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
internal links, second tier toc