Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-15-2014, 03:58 PM   #1471
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Seeders has come out, and we've got the skinny on this science based thriller!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/revie...rs-aj-colucci/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:38 AM   #1472
SidneyW
Connoisseur
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Part 2 of my serialized story "Sleepers" is live. http://papertapemag.com/2014/07/17/sleepers-part-2/
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #1473
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
This one is so short (I'm working on Flash Fiction and NonFiction these days) I'll post it all right here but it is also on my Mansions of the Mind blog along with other blog posts:

Quote:
The Rusting of the Ocean and the Poisoning of the Atmosphere

Take time today to thank a stromatolite for the oxygen that you breathe.

http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co...soning-of.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:40 AM   #1474
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I did a test drive of the Kindle Unlimited and also some of Scribd and Oyster and wrote up a post asking the question....Is eBook subscriptions the way to go for you?

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/today...right-for-you/
Old 07-20-2014, 11:15 PM   #1475
yk.oaxis
yk.oaxis began at the beginning.

Device: none
InkCase Plus: E Ink screen for Android phone

hi guys / gals,

I am from oaxis, developer of the InkCase plus, a E Ink screen for Android phone. This project if officially launched in Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=discovery

Compare to the previous version which only fits certain phone models, we have implemented a modular design such that the InkCase is a standalone device and is able to fit to all phones with the aid of a FitCase.

As we continue seeking for improvement and value add to Inkcase, we would like to hear comments from ereading lovers and enthusiasts, no matter critics or suggestions, so that we can further improve the usability and functionality of this product.

Should there be any queries, please contact me @ yk.chaw@oaxis.com
yk.oaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:38 AM   #1476
John Moralee
John Moralee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hi. I have an article on my blog about what you can do with short stories at http://mybookspage.wordpress.com/201...short-stories/
John Moralee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:36 AM   #1477
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
I'm running a giveaway for the Riddle in Stone fantasy series from Diversion Books. Today is the last day to enter, so if you feel so inclined go enter.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:43 AM   #1478
jhempel24
Wizard

I've got a couple new reviews up...one is a review of the crime novel Cop Hater, the first in the 87th Precinct series:

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/revie...ter-ed-mcbain/

The next is a dystopian book that has quite an interesting concept but I think falls short...perhaps I just wanted more from the world. It's Homeless by Nicolas wilson

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/revie...icolas-wilson/

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, bible, blog, book club, book reviewers, book tour, bookscanner, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, crime, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub fire, epub kindle fire, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, no drm, parsina press, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reading list, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing