Old 04-19-2013, 03:22 AM   #151
luigibrosse
luigibrosse began at the beginning.

Device: PB Touch
Impressive. I will install it and look out for bugs
luigibrosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:36 AM   #152
Dungeone
Dungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
The contrast, brightness and gamma settings are great and works really well, I can now read some of my American comics that were more or less unreadable before, so thanks a lot for that!

I have a new question: I used to be able to open the pbimageviewer app from apps, and open a directory full of images and read a comic like that, instead of having it as a cbz/r. But now when I open the app like that, it simply crashes - I have to reset my viewer. Is there another way to open a directory like before or is that functionality gone for good?

Again thanks for the brightness settings, it's awesome!
Dungeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #153
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I hadn't tried launching from the Applications tab for ages, so I didn't test thoroughly enough. Thanks for pointing that out Dungeone. I've uploaded a fixed version that should work for that now.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #154
bacco
bacco began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 912
Tested with Pocketbook Pro 912

It works very well.
Congratulations.
bacco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:19 AM   #155
Dungeone
Dungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshesDungeone can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
rkomar: It works from the apps tab now perfectly. Thank you.
Dungeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #156
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Like the original Touch model, the new Touch Lux also uses the new configuration structure. A new version of the Pro-360+ app has been uploaded to the top of this thread. That's the only change, so if you don't have a Touch Lux, there's no point in upgrading if you already have a recent version.

Thanks to seiichiro0185 for providing the patch to fix the problem.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:27 AM   #157
Mstvsky
Mstvsky began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook touch 622
Thank you for this nice app!
But it lacks for multipage tiff functionality. Shows only the 1st page, one can not leaf over. Are you gonna fix it in your plans?
Mstvsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #158
rkomar
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstvsky View Post
Thank you for this nice app!
But it lacks for multipage tiff functionality. Shows only the 1st page, one can not leaf over. Are you gonna fix it in your plans?
I thought about it a while ago when I wrote the code to decode TIFF files, but the problem is with the general structure of the page handling code. There is an assumption of one page per file throughout the program. When you want to open page 57 for example, if opens the 57th file in the list. Next page means next file, and so forth. Files with multiple images don't fit into this scheme easily. Perhaps I can hack it by adding the page number to the end of the filename for multipage tiffs. I'll have to give it more thought to see if it would work properly.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #159
Notrite
Enthusiast
Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PB360+
solved.

Last edited by Notrite; 07-19-2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: solved.
Notrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:58 AM   #160
runiterium
runiterium began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch 622
Unfortunately Contrast/Brightness/Gamma doesn't work correctly on my device. It's as if every page is cut into two pieces. One (the left side) with correct settings, the other (right side) is not affected by any setting. Hope it helps to improve this great app.
runiterium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #161
rkomar
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by runiterium View Post
Unfortunately Contrast/Brightness/Gamma doesn't work correctly on my device. It's as if every page is cut into two pieces. One (the left side) with correct settings, the other (right side) is not affected by any setting. Hope it helps to improve this great app.
This is very strange, and I can't think of any obvious way that this could happen. I'll PM you to get more details.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:40 AM   #162
Notrite
Enthusiast
Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Notrite , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PB360+
Been using this on pocketbook 623 lux, great app but it wont save the page last read once its been shutdown and restarted. Is this a bug issue or firmware issue? Again, thanks for the great app.
Notrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #163
rkomar
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrite View Post
Been using this on pocketbook 623 lux, great app but it wont save the page last read once its been shutdown and restarted. Is this a bug issue or firmware issue? Again, thanks for the great app.
Hmm, I would guess it's not getting the EVT_EXIT event at shutdown time on your device. I'll PM you to see if we can figure out if there's another event being sent in its place.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #164
Baieritrin
Baieritrin began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 515
Question Ask to update the program

Здравствуйте.
Я обладаю двумя читалками PocketBook 515 и 613, и на них очень маленькие экраны для комиксов. Могу я попросить Вас добавить в программу лупу (линзу) для увеличения участка на странице, текст настолько мал, что читать его невозможно с удобством

Hello
I have two E-reader PocketBook 515 and 613, and they are very small screens for comics. Can I ask you to update the program magnifying glass (lens) to increase the area on the page, the text is so small that it can not be readed with convenience
Baieritrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #165
rkomar
Wizard

Adding a magnifying glass would be difficult. For devices without touchscreens (like the 515), I don't know how you could easily define the area to be magnified, nor say how much to magnify by. Did you have some ideas for how to do this?

On the devices with touchscreens, perhaps there is a gesture that could be used to define this. The obvious one is the two-fingered pinch, but that is already being used for zooming of the whole image. Is there another gesture commonly used for magnifying certain areas on touch devices?

Personally, I could see using a magnifying glass occasionally, but if all the text is too small, I think it would be tedious to have to position the magnifying glass over every bit of text to read the story. I think that zooming the whole image makes more sense. Anyway, let me know if there is a way to do this that is easy to use.