Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-07-2022, 11:32 AM   #1
bmp
bmp began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 10 Desktop
Exporting Calibre Tags into Windows

I have an ebook library that needs to live in Sharepoint. Because I don't think Calibre plays with Sharepoint, I am trying to export all of my tags and metadata to each pdf, ebook, and image, then import all of those files into a Sharepoint library. I've seen advice on how to move tags on Mac IOS, but not Windows. Any advice would be wonderful.
bmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 12:17 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Not sure if you can use CSV data with that app.
Look at the Command-line: calibredb --list (options allow some control)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tags, windows