Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-30-2016, 05:30 PM   #511
trewelu
Enthusiast
trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle PaperWhite 2013, Pocketbook InkPad2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne View Post
I've noticed that the home symbol in the TOC does not work. I have to press a button to get back to reading.
For me it is working, but the touch area is smaller than the image suggest. Something like this one. where the square is the icon, and the # is the action input size. If you have multi page TOC, try go to next page and see the prev page symbol. I suspect that the home symbol area is the same as that one.

Code:
___
|# |
|__|
trewelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 03:46 AM   #512
druss67
Connoisseur
druss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 4, PBk Lux 2, PBk Lux 3, K Aura, K Libra H2O, K Libra2
Statistics

Hi Brucelee,

even if Coolreader Fork is my daily app reader, I always keep an eye on other app, like koreader.
there is an interesting feature, in my opinion, used to make some statistics of your reads.
It seems to be a plugin used inside koreader.
Is it a way to use this plugin inside CR3 ?

I do not know if you are aware of this, but here the link of this plugin :
https://github.com/koreader/koreader...tistics-plugin

Can we have your feedback about this, Brucelee ?

Many thanks,
Druss
druss67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2016, 06:15 AM   #513
jluc31
jluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguejluc31 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: pocketbook inkpad
Hi,
last version installed on InkPad1 under FW W840.5.11.320.
Works fine
jluc31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:30 AM   #514
trewelu
Enthusiast
trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.trewelu invented the internet.

Question:
1. how do you activate the dictionary with long touch? For me it usually just do the long tap action that I set.
2. For extra dictionary, what dictionary format is used and where to put it?

Thanks
Old 10-01-2016, 09:46 AM   #515
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by trewelu View Post
Question:
1. how do you activate the dictionary with long touch? For me it usually just do the long tap action that I set.
2. For extra dictionary, what dictionary format is used and where to put it?

Thanks
You have to set dictionary for every long tap zone, no other actions.
The file format of the dictionaries is .dic, the Pocketbook software can also use them. There should be some links in the Pocketbook section of this forum.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2016, 11:04 AM   #516
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally posted by trewelu
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyOne
I've noticed that the home symbol in the TOC does not work. I have to press a button to get back to reading.
For me it is working, but the touch area is smaller than the image suggest. Something like this one. where the square is the icon, and the # is the action input size. If you have multi page TOC, try go to next page and see the prev page symbol. I suspect that the home symbol area is the same as that one.

Quote:
___
|# |
|__|
Do you have a Touch Lux or HD? On my Lux 2 the home symbol in the TOC works, but not on the HD. Maybe the touch zone has become too small for the higher resolution.

Last edited by LucyOne; 10-02-2016 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-02-2016, 03:34 PM   #517
trewelu
Enthusiast

Inkpad2. It has some UI size where I feel it is a bit too cramped.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:23 AM   #518
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by druss67 View Post
Is it a way to use this plugin inside CR3 ?
No I can't use it in CR3. CR3 is written in C++ and KOReader is written in LUA. Even if it was written in C++ it wouldn't be usable. I'd have to rewrite the functionality.
I'll try implementing this but I can't promise anything.

Also, could someone give me a full resolution BMP screenshot of this screen from the Touch HD?
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 02:17 PM   #519
LucyOne
Librocubicularist

Here is the screenshot. Does it look right? JPG size info says 444x600 on the Touch HD.

Last edited by LucyOne; 06-07-2021 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Removed image
Old 10-04-2016, 03:50 PM   #520
druss67
Connoisseur
druss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 4, PBk Lux 2, PBk Lux 3, K Aura, K Libra H2O, K Libra2
Quote:
No I can't use it in CR3. CR3 is written in C++ and KOReader is written in LUA. Even if it was written in C++ it wouldn't be usable. I'd have to rewrite the functionality.
I'll try implementing this but I can't promise anything.
Okay, I understand.
And thank you, fot trying to implement something

Best regards,
Druss
druss67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 05:31 PM   #521
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Here is the screenshot. Does it look right? JPG size info says 444x600 on the Touch HD.
)) Sorry if I was unclear. I want a screenshot of the CR3 menu just like in my picture but from your device so I can see actual font sizes, top bar size in pixels, stuff like that. So I could try making the thing work better with your device. I wouldn't like to go guessing around sizes and lose time by compiling useless builds (not that I'm not compiling enough useless builds now...).

Edit: Now that I think of it, a screenshot of the CR3 dictionary window would be good too.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #522
trewelu
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
)) Sorry if I was unclear. I want a screenshot of the CR3 menu just like in my picture but from your device so I can see actual font sizes, top bar size in pixels, stuff like that. So I could try making the thing work better with your device. I wouldn't like to go guessing around sizes and lose time by compiling useless builds (not that I'm not compiling enough useless builds now...).

Edit: Now that I think of it, a screenshot of the CR3 dictionary window would be good too.
Do you think it will help if I give you the inkpad version as well?
Old 10-05-2016, 03:30 AM   #523
LucyOne
Librocubicularist

Alright, here you go :-)
Font is DejaVu Serif, size 52. In the status line I've got the Literata font, size 39.

Last edited by LucyOne; 06-07-2021 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Removed images
Old 10-05-2016, 03:32 AM   #524
brucelee
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trewelu View Post
Do you think it will help if I give you the inkpad version as well?
Maybe. I can't say if things will turn out fine but I could at least try to make things better.

Quote:
Alright, here you go :-)
Font is DejaVu Serif, size 52. In the status line I've got the Literata font, size 39.
Thanks.

Last edited by brucelee; 10-05-2016 at 03:43 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:12 AM   #525
trewelu
Enthusiast

Here. The fonts is liberation sans, 36 pt.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp scr0001.bmp (937.6 KB, 195 views)
File Type: bmp scr0002.bmp (937.6 KB, 227 views)