Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-08-2007, 05:05 PM   #1
tkrao
tkrao began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I am proud Kindle Owner and Newbie here

Hi

I am a new member at this site and wanted to say Hello to all Seniors here. I am an owner of Kindle, Ordered on 19th Dec, the day it was released and had it on 29th Dec., making me one of the few senior most Kindle owners.

Hope I will be posting good stuff here.

Regards
tkrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 08:45 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.

BTW, did you mean to say you ordered your Kindle on the 19th of November and received it on the 29th of that same month?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2007, 08:13 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
A "senior moment", perhaps?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote