Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Thumbs up Amazon Customer Service

Once again I have to post that Amazon's Customer Service is the best. My K2 purchased in February 2009 with the 2 year warranty has the sun fade issue. I called up CS and within 5 minutes I now have a replacement that will be here tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be a K2 not a K3 but that's fine by me. I'll either sell it or give it to a friend or relative when it arrives.

Oh yeah, I talked with a lovely gentleman in Ireland and I have a weakness for Irish accents. *Sigh*
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote