Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Thinking about selling my PE...

I just got a Nook STR, which has pretty much appropriated any mindshare that my PE has enjoyed these last few weeks, since I bought it on Woot. For me, it's a much better complement to my Kindle as an ePub reader (I don't care so much about PDF, which Nook sucks at).

PE still has some value to me as an Android gadget and as an artifact in my 'private technology museum' collection, but I don't have much time for that, and would probably value more the feeling I'd get knowing I had recouped some of my investment and placed it in a loving home. It deserves better than I can provide.

If interested, contact me.

Thanks!
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
mr_ed
Connoisseur
mr_ed began at the beginning.

Device: been e-reading since Handspring's first PDA
Did you consider the Nook Color? If you root it, you can install Kindle for Android. But it's not e-ink....

-- Ed
mr_ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2011, 04:55 AM   #3
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
would you ship it to uk? is only 14.00 usd via usps. what colour is?
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote