Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #1
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Nook for iPad Update - Make Your Own Theme

I think the update came yesterday. There are several themes I don't recall seeing before, Buttercream, Mocha, and a make your own option where you can pick the text color, page color, link, and highlight color. I think the line spacing and margins options are new, too, but I could be wrong about that, haven't used this app in quite a while.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:51 AM   #2
greenyouth
Zealot
greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for the info... gonna try this
greenyouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert