Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #16
Mememememe
Connoisseur
Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
You can go online and apply, it takes about 7 business days to arrive. They charge $9.95 after a month. You have to go into the bank to activate it, which was a pain if you don't bank with BMO. I got it just to be able to buy books from KOBO.
That's weird -- I only had to call an 888 number to activate mine, the same as for any other credit card.

That $9.95 charge is a one-time thing, it should be noted.
Mememememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #17
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mememememe View Post
That's weird -- I only had to call an 888 number to activate mine, the same as for any other credit card.

That $9.95 charge is a one-time thing, it should be noted.
I had to go in and show ID, now I'm wondering why. It was a bit of a hassle. But if you don't/can't get a credit card, totally worth it.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert