Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-15-2010, 08:31 AM   #31
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I thought the Kinshield Legacy was excellent. To my dismay it is the only book written in the series although I hope that soon changes.
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:32 AM   #32
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
I loved the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks. His latest work, The Black Prism, is also excellent although it's only the start of a new series.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #33
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Robin Hobb's Farseer trilogy (aka the Assassin books)
Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy

Both excellent reads. They were recommended to me by someone whose taste is...dubious...and by the time I got around to reading them I was kicking myself for not reading them sooner.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #34
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Brent Weeks - Night Angel Trilogy
For humorous Fanatasy, no one beats Terry Pratchett.
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote