Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-29-2008, 10:21 AM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I (still) have a free license to 1Password to give away.

Hello,

As a "black friday" special I am able to give away a license of 1Password to a friend. Alas, none of my "real world" friends have a Mac.

So, I decided to give it to one of my Mobileread friends. If you have a Mac and would like a license to 1password PM me. The first to PM me their email address that they want it, gets it.

Please, don't just "collect" this. I want someone that will use it.

1Password is a password manager which makes it easy to keep a different password for each web site all encrypted and protected by a single password. You can use it on as many Macs as you own and syncing the passwords is easy and free using dropbox.

Here is the web site. http://agilewebsolutions.com/products/1Password

I have to do this by 11/30.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Not sure where you're looking for response...

So I'll plaster here, PM and Message area. Sorry.

If you still have the 1password license, I'm interested (especially because it's Universal--harder and harder to find software for my G4)
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2008, 01:30 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Curt's license is on its way. But, to my surprise I have two more licenses available. Please PM me if you would like a copy.

BOb
Old 11-30-2008, 09:09 PM   #4
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
May I have one, please?

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:13 AM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

These are gone. Sorry Xeno. I had asked for a PM and while you beat some others your message was in this post and I didn't see it.

If anyone you know has 1Password you might want to ask them. It appears each licensee is able to give away 3 coppies... which is really nice of them.

Moderator... please close this thread!!!

BOb
Advert