Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
gregworkman3
gregworkman3 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Can't get my pdf to have cover and be able to zoom

I can't figure out how to get all of my pdf magazines to show a cover picture and be able to zoom. If I do mobi its terribly cropped and wont zoom, If I do pdf then I can zoom but It doesnt show cover art. Can someone please give me the best way to read my magazines on my kindle fire?
gregworkman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:54 AM   #2
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
What magazines?
Some Mag's are setup like books/docs and some like an app that has its own reader to best view it and make use of all the cool features.
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
gregworkman3
gregworkman3 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Just various ones that I have downloaded. All our pdfs, I cant seem to find a way to get them to have a cover and be able to zoom in.
gregworkman3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, kindle, magazine, zoom