Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
Anstance Tamplin
Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
New price for My Phantom:The Memoir of Christine Daaé

Straight Up Press has dropped the price of the Kindle edition of My Phantom to $3.99.

In addition, the publisher is preparing to issue the book in a variety of other ebook formats.

Anstance Tamplin
Anstance Tamplin is offline   Reply With Quote