Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
ichthyosaur
ichthyosaur began at the beginning.

Device: none
is there virus in the latest version

I just updated to the latest version. When I ran the software, my hard disk made loudly noise all the time. When I closed Calibre, the noise disappeared.
And the security software reminded me to send calibre files to have it checked. So I am wondering what is wrong with it.
ichthyosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69939
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert