Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-28-2008, 01:14 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Where's the Duck??

Has anyone seen the duck?

Have I missed something? I havent' seen any posts since she co-authored the mobi2mobi thing.

Last post on Dec 6.

DUCK!!! Where are you????
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
No recent earthquakes, floods, or fires in LA were there?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #3
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Well, this is creepy. Avatar is gone, and so is most of the profile information. I do not like the looks of this.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Well, this is creepy. Avatar is gone, and so is most of the profile information. I do not like the looks of this.
If someone stopped posting, why would they get rid of their avatar?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
maybe she's just busy. or away for the holidays (i hear people do that, sometimes). according to her profile page she was last around on the 19th december, that's not *that* long ago... it's just possible she has a bit more of a life than... well... all of us, apparently.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Life?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Life?
don't talk to me about life...

Old 12-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Life?
but seriously, i realise it's something of a foreign concept, but... some people do have them !

crazy, i know.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Oh, I get it. You misspelled and meant file. I'm okay now.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Life?
What is this "Life" you speak of?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Oh, I get it. You misspelled and meant file. I'm okay now.
heh. yeah, okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
What is this "Life" you speak of?
well, it's like those jokes, you know, "if i have to explain it to you..."
Old 12-28-2008, 03:51 PM   #12
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
I looked at the duck's profile recently. If I remember correctly (and my memory isn't great, it may not have been D...b) it said she had no friends and asked if I would like to be the first friend, I declined.
I hope the duck returns, I miss the unique style of humour.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 12-28-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:51 PM   #13
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
maybe she's just busy. or away for the holidays (i hear people do that, sometimes). according to her profile page she was last around on the 19th december, that's not *that* long ago... it's just possible she has a bit more of a life than... well... all of us, apparently.
Granted, but she turned off public and private messages, pulled her avatar, and went *poof* without saying anything to anybody.

That just does not seem like Deb at all. Generally, I would think that if someone were going away for a bit, they'd tell their friends so they wouldn't worry.

And ... for the record .... I'm worried.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:56 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
I looked at the duck's profile recently. If I remember correctly (and my memory isn't great, it may not have been D...b) it said he had no friends and asked if I would like to be the first friend, I declined.
I hope the duck returns, I miss the unique style of humour.
she still has friends.
Quote:
Granted, but she turned off public and private messages, pulled her avatar, and went *poof* without saying anything to anybody.

That just does not seem like Deb at all. Generally, I would think that if someone were going away for a bit, they'd tell their friends so they wouldn't worry.

And ... for the record .... I'm worried.
you can send her a pm (only her profile messages are turned off). if you're worried, send her one. of course, if she is away for the holidays, she might not get it / reply until she returns.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
See, thats what got me started. I went to her file, and she's just not there anymore.

It doesn't seem like the Daffy I knew, either.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote