Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-02-2011, 08:10 AM   #1
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
The Hiding Place - Free from christianaudio.com

christianaudio's free book of the month is The Hiding Place, by Corrie ten Boom

Description:
The amazing story of Corrie ten Boom, a heroine of the Dutch Resistance who helped Jews escape from the Nazis and became one of the most remarkable evangelists of the 20th century, is told in her classic memoir, now retold for a new generation.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Thanks! I've been wanting to read this book.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2011, 04:14 AM   #3
sylvakantner
sylvakantner began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
hi, newbi here, is t possible to get this as an ebook? it had a huge impact on my lfe and would like to pass it on to the next generaton.....lest they forget...many thanks
sylvakantner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:22 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I don't see it free anywhere. You can get it from Amazon for $7.05:

Hiding Place, by Corrie ten Boom
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #5
Kiwiebookreader
Kiwiebookreader began at the beginning.

Device: MiGear
Hi, I am a newbie also. I went to the Christian Audio site because it said you could download the free ebook there but it doesn't appear to be there. Am I doing something wrong? I would love to read this again. I read it several years ago and I have just watched the DVD. There were great quotes in it. Thanks in advance.
Kiwiebookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiebookreader View Post
Hi, I am a newbie also. I went to the Christian Audio site because it said you could download the free ebook there but it doesn't appear to be there. Am I doing something wrong? I would love to read this again. I read it several years ago and I have just watched the DVD. There were great quotes in it. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to MR (MobileRead), Kiwiebookreader.
Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom was the free April audio book from that site. I used Inkmesh search and saw only one site for the purchase of the ebook, amazon (koland gave the link in the post above yours). I am not sure if it is available in your area as an ebook. Amazon does have paper book versions and an audiobook for sale.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote