Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
Rie142
Rie142 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Unhappy suddenly a problem with Calibre libraries

I have been using the option for different Calibre libraries. Now I seem to have developed a problem.

When I go to access a different Calibre library location. I had set up two different libraries. It was working fine before the last update. Now when I try to change libraries I get this.

ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:my_abspath() takes at least 1 argument (0 given)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\choose_library.py", line 82, in accept
TypeError: my_abspath() takes at least 1 argument (0 given)

I have no idea what this means. I loved being able to have to different libraries. Made it easier to keep my mom's books organized for her Kindle.

I hope you can understand what I mean. If not let me know and I will try to tell you in more detail.

thanks in advance.

Forgot to say I am using Windows Vista.

Last edited by Rie142; 08-11-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Rie142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:03 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
There are already several threads talking about the fact that the 0.7.13 throws an error trying to switch libraries, and the fact that this will be corrected for the next release.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
Rie142
Rie142 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Thank you I missed those threads. Being sick with the flu doesn't help.
Rie142 is offline   Reply With Quote