Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Why the hell not...

Lets start an live gaming thread...

I have some ideas on how to do it, but not really too too sure...lets see.
What should we play?

Where's my poll??

:::STOMP STOMP:::

T*rd nuggets!

ok so here is what I'm thinking...
a: hangman
ii : tictactoes
3: sodoku
quatro: ken ken
cinq: Germany (but how fun can that be... well maybe in the red lights...)

Last edited by Alphapheemail; 06-01-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: NO POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
Lets start an live gaming thread...

I have some ideas on how to do it, but not really too too sure...lets see.
What should we play?

Where's my poll??

:::STOMP STOMP:::

T*rd nuggets!

ok so here is what I'm thinking...
a: hangman
ii : tictactoes
3: sodoku
quatro: ken ken
cinq: Germany (but how fun can that be... well maybe in the red lights...)

(Someone take away her meds...........)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
This T*rd nuggets game sounds interesting.

Do we fling them?

Maybe it's like dodge ball? No, that would be T*rd Ball.

Perhaps it's more like marbles?
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:15 AM   #4
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
(Someone take away her meds...........)

i know huh! we should get the option of deleting threads ... but too little too late...
Sorry i hit my head
but hey we can still play turdball!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post

i know huh! we should get the option of deleting threads ... but too little too late...
Sorry i hit my head
but hey we can still play turdball!
With whose?
Advert
Old 06-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #6
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
With whose?
My cats would be happy to donate. I probably carry about 20 pounds of turds out of the house every damn day. Be more than happy to compress them into a dodgeball sized lump for you good folks.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
My cats would be happy to donate. I probably carry about 20 pounds of turds out of the house every damn day. Be more than happy to compress them into a dodgeball sized lump for you good folks.
Please carry on without me. I have this strange aversion to being hit with turdballs.....but thats just me.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
who makes the second move, and how ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #9
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:56 PM   #10
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

foot fault !
Old 06-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
PORTUGAL!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #12
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
foot fault !
i suggest u stop refereeing and start ducking!!!
haiya!
Old 06-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #13
GeoffC

:quack:
Old 06-02-2009, 07:36 AM   #14
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
it would be nice if Alex installed a forum game. there are a few good ones for VB (honestly the only good ones are for VB)
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:58 AM   #15
GeoffC

we don't have time for games on these forums - its me all my time to keep up .... pppffft I only have to be away for 12 hours and the list increases exponential-whatsis.....