Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 08-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
megthered
Connoisseur
megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Nook HD
Nook color decharging

I have a couple of Nook color charger cables because they are so fragile. But now the Nook has started discharging with the new cables when I plug into the USB or the wall charger. The only one that works is my original cable. I took it to the BN store and they didnt know what to do because they had never seen this before. It makes me nervous because I only have one cable that works.
All of my cables are from BN and are for the Nook color. What should I do?

Last edited by megthered; 08-23-2012 at 11:34 AM.
megthered is offline   Reply With Quote