Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
vgr300z
vgr300z began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Recommended Reading

I just joined. I have owned my first edition Kindle since March 2008. I fly every week for my job and my Kindle is great!

I came across a guide on the Kindle web site that I recommend folks to purchase. It is a user guide that provides a lot of Kindle tricks and tips that is not available in the Kindle user guide. For folks that are still learning all of the features of the Kindle, I recommend this guide. I learned about several of the free ebook web sites from this guide which was even better! Free books are the best books plus there are a lot of classics that can be downloaded.

Well worth what I paid for it. I paid $2.49 introductory price but it is now listed for $1.99.

It is: The Complete User's Guide to the Amazing Amazon Kindle (Includes a 23-page chapter: The Golden Age of the Kindle 2.0 and Beyond) (Kindle Edition) by Stephen Windwalker (Author)

This guide is very informative and most helpful. Well worth the price.
vgr300z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgr300z View Post
I just joined. I have owned my first edition Kindle since March 2008. I fly every week for my job and my Kindle is great!

I came across a guide on the Kindle web site that I recommend folks to purchase. It is a user guide that provides a lot of Kindle tricks and tips that is not available in the Kindle user guide. For folks that are still learning all of the features of the Kindle, I recommend this guide. I learned about several of the free ebook web sites from this guide which was even better! Free books are the best books plus there are a lot of classics that can be downloaded.

Well worth what I paid for it. I paid $2.49 introductory price but it is now listed for $1.99.

It is: The Complete User's Guide to the Amazing Amazon Kindle (Includes a 23-page chapter: The Golden Age of the Kindle 2.0 and Beyond) (Kindle Edition) by Stephen Windwalker (Author)

This guide is very informative and most helpful. Well worth the price.
Welcome to MobileRead, vgr......have you participated in our poll?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37730
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
You'll find more information that's in that book for free here......including how to download library books on your Kindle.

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Visual_Kindle_Guide
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
KindleKat
Connoisseur
KindleKat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Yep, you'd be surprised how much information like that you can find for free.
KindleKat is offline   Reply With Quote