Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Aluratek Libre $99 @ frys.com

Black Aluratek Libre $99 + shipping:

http://www.frys.com/product/6049268?...PDA%20Pod:Pod1

Limit 1 per Household.
(when purchased between 07/09/2010 and 07/15/2010)

Edit:
Doesn't look like it comes with an SD card

Last edited by uRwhatUr; 07-13-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Being stupid
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
uR, when Newegg had the Libre on sale in November, it didn't look like it came with an SD card either, but it did!

PS - Now that I have clicked on your link, here is what it says:

"Aluratek's Libre 5" eBook Reader Pro with 2GB SD Card/100 eBooks preloaded"

Last edited by GA Russell; 07-13-2010 at 05:33 PM.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
uR, when Newegg had the Libre on sale in November, it didn't look like it came with an SD card either, but it did!

PS - Now that I have clicked on your link, here is what it says:

"Aluratek's Libre 5" eBook Reader Pro with 2GB SD Card/100 eBooks preloaded"
Hey GA, I hope you are doing well! And I ordered mine in November from Tigerdirect and they had numerous pictures of the Libre along with the packaging/contents.

I believe some people purchased the Libre from Kmart not too long ago and it didn't come with the card.

I was taking more credit for the "Package Contents" description than the title. Thanks for the input.
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
jezebel
Fanatic
jezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kindle Fire (5th Gen), Nook Color
I'm one of the ones who paid $30 more plus tax at Kmart and got no SD card. I was too impatient to wait for for another $99 sale. Initially, I had some trouble with it but couldn't get back to Kmart to return it. I've been using it though, and like it. I just try not to think about the extra $$'s
jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote