Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #16
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgecko View Post
Heh. That was my reaction too . I only just discovered it recently (when I started thinking about getting another reader for easier note-taking, actually). Not sure how long its been there.

When you've got your kindle plugged in, go the the drop-down menu for "Send to Device" and select "Fetch Annotations".

I just started looking up reviews of the new kindle last night, and it looks quite promising as well. News is scarce as to how well the soft keyboard works, though (not that there's been much time for in-depth reviews, yet).
I bought a paperwhite. Who knows...
I use regularly both a KT and a PRS950. But, for annotations, I use my iPad.

Thanks for the calibre annotation tips. Kindle is, of course, at home still

So I'll be testing it later on tonight.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dictionaries, highlights, kindle keyboard, notes, sony reader