Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 04-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #16
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot
Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Onyx Boox
Ok, finally after the Easter days the covers are available!

Please check it out at www.electronicreading.eu
Klein Nijenhuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Hurray! Have I mentioned that I'm eagerly awaiting mine?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #18
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
@Klein Nijenhuis: Could you please put some pictures on the site of the inside of the cover with the reader in it? Thanks.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:13 AM   #19
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot
Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Please check below:

Last edited by Klein Nijenhuis; 04-07-2010 at 04:34 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:59 AM   #20
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Thanks for the picture. I need to swallow my words that the straps were going to cover part of the screen. Looks good, certainly for that price!
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #21
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Wow, that looks more than decent. I like the velvet-like interior.
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:50 AM   #22
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot

From today on the covers will be also in White! And black is also on stock again This time in a larger quanitity.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:29 AM   #23
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot

And from today on the covers in the colors purple and blue are back on stock again.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #24
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
They look very nice! I don't have a Bebook Neo (yet), as I'm still weighing up the options, but it's top of my list at the moment.

I was considering the Milano leather case, but a) it's expensive and b) the colour range didn't impress me. Black is boring, red is a bit garish for my tastes (despite my online handle!), and the brown/tan I thought would look odd with a white device.

Now, however, I'm a bit confused - your site says you supply the BeBook Neo with a free pink or white leather cover, stamped 'electronicreading.eu' - is this the one you are promoting here? Is it really leather? (And do you only offer pink or white for free because they are least popular??)
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #25
rhd
rhd began at the beginning.

Device: Oynx Boox
I had, an still having bad experience with this store - electronicreading.eu. After I read about the cover on this thread last week, I purchased a cover from them. Minutes last, I received an email demanding more money for shipping cost for international buyers. There's nowhere in their website said anything about international customers were charged differently. I fully disclosed my address with I filled out my shipping address. It is totally wrong for them to ask for more money.

When I told them I do not want to pay the extra and would like to cancel the order, they refused to refund my payment. This kind of business practice is not to be condoned.
rhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:56 AM   #26
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot

@redfox: the cases are stamped with the name electronicreading.eu and are not real leather. The bebook Neo only comes with the pink and white cover.

@ rhd: We offer free shipping costs only for european customers. Customers outside the EU should pay costs for shipping because shipping is more expensive.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #27
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klein Nijenhuis View Post
@redfox: the cases are stamped with the name electronicreading.eu and are not real leather. The bebook Neo only comes with the pink and white cover.
In which case you should change your web page - it's says "The NEO comes in a white or Pink leather pouch", which is by your own admission not true.

I still might buy one (a cover, not a Neo) with free shipping to the UK, though
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:09 AM   #28
rhd
rhd began at the beginning.

Device: Oynx Boox
First of all, your website does not indicate there is such thing as international shipping and would cost extra.
Secondly, your checkout program did not spot the fact the cover was to be shipped to a country which considered as international that required additional shipping cost. You sent me an email demanding money for shipping after the fact that I had paid for the cover.
Thirdly, you still have not refund my money after I told you I wanted to cancel the order because of the additional shipping cost.
rhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #29
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot

Dear All, the red and black covers are back on stock!
Old 03-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #30
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot

A limited editon cover for the bebook Club and NEO