Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-21-2011, 12:27 PM   #196
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I'll pay the increase, - however, did I get a reply from Ms Zimmerman around 3 weeks ago saying form arrives 14 days - probably from the 14th ? !
Hey ho....

And yes, the Singapore is very good.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #197
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Asawi, Loosheesh : thanks for the replies. I'll open another account using my e-mail address then.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2011, 03:42 AM   #198
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Touch; Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieScratch View Post
Many people all around the world are signing up.

"Countries in Europe, Germany, Italy, France, England, Ireland, as far away as China, New Zealand, Singapore," Reardon said.
What? No mention of Aus? I am devastated!
Almas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:43 AM   #199
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
"Effective Monday, March 14, 2011, the Free Library of Philadelphia will increase its out-of-area card fee to $35 annually."

More here.
Oh definitely worth it! The Free Library has been invaluable to me. I only hope that libraries here in Aus catch up sometime soon!
Old 03-23-2011, 03:44 AM   #200
Almas
Addict

And I am so happy to see that so many people have been able to gain membership because of this thread. When I was first posting it, I was wondering if it would be handy to anyone but thought I'd share it with you all anyway. Happy reading guys!
Advert
Old 03-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #201
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almas View Post
What? No mention of Aus? I am devastated!
Especially since you were the one who started the thread Almas and got a lot of other people/countries to sign up. Thank you.

I'm confused about there stock of books they provide. Books I once borrowed are no longer available seems to be a very dynamic list.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
australia, free library, new zealand, non-us, philadelphia