Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #26056
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
A mug of Murchie's Prince Charles this morning, but it's not really working for me today. Think I'll brew up a big pot of Lapsang Souchong after lunch.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #26057
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Charlie, I'm glad somebody finally posted today. I thought you were all playing a joke on me and hiding in the next room!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #26058
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Nah! We were behind the curtains -- waiting for you to show up so we could all jump out & yell 'Surprise!'
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:04 PM   #26059
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Nah! We were behind the curtains -- waiting for you to show up so we could all jump out & yell 'Surprise!'
I thought I heard some shuffling and clucking...
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #26060
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I thought I heard some shuffling and clucking...
Sorry! I had some dental work today, and am sipping an 'Ardbeg slushie' to soothe my painful gums. I guess I just couldn't hold still .... *achoo*
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #26061
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
There's a new world somewhere
They call The Promised Land
And I'll be there some day
If you will hold my hand
I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know I'll never find another you

There is always someone
For each of us they say
And you'll be my someone
For ever and a day
I could search the whole world over
Until my life is through
But I know I'll never find another you

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W2N8zOuPzY )

Good morning, everyone! It's one more lovely Friday in a whole month of them! Sun's shining... no rain in two days... could the Rainy Season be ending? Can I take the poncho out of my shoulder bag? One nice thing about the Rainy Season though; everything is SOOO green!

I'm drinking a mug of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea right now, and it's good. Just about time to go downstairs and graze the Food Lady's table... I have to be careful... I'm hungry this morning. Thankfully she usually has a few different veggie dishes which are low calorie. Here I go....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:34 AM   #26062
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Charlie, I'm glad somebody finally posted today. I thought you were all playing a joke on me and hiding in the next room!
Apparently they didn't tell me we were hiding from you today.

We've been getting all the rain we didn't get in July, plus all of August, plus enough to cover September as well, all in the last day and a half. Definitely Lapsang Souchong weather.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:52 AM   #26063
Roger Parkinson
Zealot
Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S
Gin and tonic this evening. We have a very lazy lime tree and every few years it produces a lime. This year there are two (!!) so we picked one and used it to make a G&T.
Possibly there are other uses for limes...
Roger Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:00 AM   #26064
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Parkinson View Post
Gin and tonic this evening. We have a very lazy lime tree and every few years it produces a lime. This year there are two (!!) so we picked one and used it to make a G&T.
Possibly there are other uses for limes...
There is only one other known use...

Rooibos in my cup - too early for lime usage just yet.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:19 AM   #26065
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coke Zero, of course...
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #26066
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Lemon & Lime Rickey

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #26067
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
That looks like a good design. Can you pour with the 'tea cosy' still on?
yes you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I like it. Glad you've found a pot you like. (Tea pots are such individual things and I think all of us have a favourite. )................
Ive found a couple so far. This is the most interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Great little tea pot!

Why do I have this urge to wear the tea cozy on my head and brandish a viking sword?

Stitchawl
HaHa I have thought the same thing.

Think I'll brew some Earl Grey and read a bit before bed.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #26068
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Good Morning!

I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee and planning the day. It makes it much harder when you have to do that around someone else's schedule.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #26069
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Friday's first mug of tea.

After a lo-ooo-ong road trip yesterday both kids are now back at school.

The day's looking good!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #26070
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I shall shortly be having my second Coke Zero of the day.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?