Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-17-2014, 12:48 AM   #1
bulldogmo
Connoisseur
bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.

Device: kindle
stopping xoom from connecting

andriod system, but I have disabled the andriod plug in, and its stills starts reading the books on the device. i don't want that because it slows everything down.

How do I get it to ignore my reader?
bulldogmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 12:50 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Right click on the device icon in calibre and select configure this device, then click the ignore button.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2014, 12:53 AM   #3
bulldogmo
Connoisseur
bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Right click on the device icon in calibre and select configure this device, then click the ignore button.
the main problem is the job starts automatically, and I can't configure while the job is running :-(
Old 04-17-2014, 12:56 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
So let it run once or disable the MTP plugin in Preferences->Plugins.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:02 AM   #5
bulldogmo
Connoisseur

Thank you, the MTP is the plugin I need to to disable, and I didn't know it.

Again thank you...
Advert