Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-22-2014, 03:48 AM   #16
brouer
Enthusiast
brouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipediabrouer knows more than wikipedia

Device: Various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliq View Post
What a pity. What would make the developer support OneDrive?
An email?
Try it anyway. He's usually pretty quick to act on bug reports.
Of course, it might be that Microsoft's API aren't as easy to implement as the others', but it couldn't hurt to indicate your interest.
brouer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:59 AM   #17
cliq
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouer View Post
An email?
Try it anyway. He's usually pretty quick to act on bug reports.
Of course, it might be that Microsoft's API aren't as easy to implement as the others', but it couldn't hurt to indicate your interest.
I emailed already and never got a response Maybe API is indeed difficult and he is shying away from replying and doing it.
Advert
Old 08-23-2014, 11:29 AM   #18
DeniseHat
DeniseHat began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
help with importing books to Moon+ Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
ISSUE1: The model they use is that you want every book in a directory to be imported and make the entire folder part of your local shelf.

But I have done the "import" and click the options (funny 3 horizontal bars in upper right corner) to turn on multi-select. Now I pick the 3-4-10 books I want to add and it only imports those books.

_ I am also vexed by this issue - I want to choose which items to import into the app -
- I don't find the 'mulit-select' option
Has it been disabled in the new build?

Thank you

Last edited by pdurrant; 08-23-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
DeniseHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #19
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
How do you delete a favorite in Moonreader?

I have two author names one of which is spelled wrong and want to delete it. But I can't even copy the books into the shelf that has the name spelled correctly. The books refuse to show up in either shelf.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 02:53 PM   #20
bkwrmatk
bkwrmatk began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro on Samsung Note 8 (GT-N5110)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
How do you delete a favorite in Moonreader?

I have two author names one of which is spelled wrong and want to delete it. But I can't even copy the books into the shelf that has the name spelled correctly. The books refuse to show up in either shelf.
Books aren't copied into shelves. They are tagged and/or favorited. While they can have multiple tags, they can only be part of 1 favorite shelf, max.

To "delete" a favorite, just go into the book information and uncheck the favorite box or change the favorite to something else. When there are no books in that favorite category, that favorite name disappears.

Last edited by bkwrmatk; 10-03-2014 at 03:10 PM.
bkwrmatk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2014, 10:33 AM   #21
DeniseHat
DeniseHat began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
How to add shortcut to home screen

I had to reinstall everything on my tablet and I cannot now find the button for this.
Thank you
DeniseHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:26 AM   #22
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
This is my first post in this forum, because I wanted to weigh in on Moon+ Reader as well. I know this thread is old, but I hope it is still visited from time to time.

I discovered Moon+ quite a while ago, and it is my "daily reader." The visual presentation is the best of all the readers I've used (and I've used quite a few). Smooth scrolling and pagination, eye-strain protection by enforcing periodic breaks, and the many built-in themes to adapt the screen to whatever environment I'm in all make this the best reading experience.

I've been creating my own e-books that I use in my classes, and another thing I've discovered is that Moon+ handles certain features that I build in to those books very well. For example, I place an audio file within some of my listening/reading ebooks, and Moon+ is the only reader I've found that plays the audio and spans it over each page displayed, using a convenient play control bar at the bottom. (Other readers either don't play the audio--I think that's an ebook3 function--or they might play it on the same page as the link, but changing the page causes the playback to stop.) Moon+ will also play some videos embedded in the ebook.

Now the downsides. I have one book that contains an audio file--fine so far--but also has tables within it. Moon+ absolutely does not support those tables. Sigh.

Another downside, is that Moon+ insists on displaying using some predetermined font method. So I have one ebook which contains a simulated newspaper clip, formatted in Times New Roman, indented paragraphs, and different font sizes for the headline, subheading, and body of the article. Moon+ displays this as Ariel-style font only, standard paragraph spacing and font sizes. I've tried it both with "Disable CSS styles" checked AND unchecked in the miscellaneous options section.

But for daily reading of my ebooks, whether on the road or comfortably ensconced in my home, Moon+ is my absolute choice.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, drm, metadata, moon+ reader pro