Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-25-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
arhoden
arhoden began at the beginning.

Device: Diesel
Help with Diesel...ive tried everything im fed up and dont know what to do

I download Dear John by Nicholas Sparks to my palm only to have it say that there was an error... im sick of it I want my money back and I dont know even how to go about doing this, I should have just went out and purchased the book...someone please help me???????? Someone please send me a message telling me how i can get this fixed or something...Thanks
arhoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:21 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
What format have you bought the book in? What reading software are you using on your Palm?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert