Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 05-31-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
downloading directly to blackberry?

I read on my blackberry at times, and it would be great if I could just directly download a book onto my blackberry and read it. (meaning one that I didn't have to buy from the ebookstore or whatever app is on there)

I've tried it once or twice with library books, and one or twice with books from smashwords, but no dice. It downloads to my sd card, but then I have no idea where the book is or else I can't open it to read it.

Is there any way to download an ebook from, say, library or smashwords and read it on my blackberry, completely bypassing the computer?
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote