Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-05-2015, 02:32 AM   #1
JHarry
Connoisseur
JHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Smile What happened?

Hello!
Recently I found something strange:
I copied some txt and pdf files into my PW2, however, nothing is listed in PW2 The files are listed after restarting.
My question is :
1.Does it happen on your PW2?
2.I've installed KUAL and some add-ons, I just wonder I may install some add-on which work and stop the system to load the new file before restarting. Could you please give some advice so that I can solve the problem?

Many thanks!
JHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 04:11 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarry View Post
Hello!
Recently I found something strange:
I copied some txt and pdf files into my PW2, however, nothing is listed in PW2 The files are listed after restarting.
My question is :
1.Does it happen on your PW2?
2.I've installed KUAL and some add-ons, I just wonder I may install some add-on which work and stop the system to load the new file before restarting. Could you please give some advice so that I can solve the problem?

Many thanks!
1. No
2. No, not possible.
- - - -
This story isn't complete, think on it a bit, what else was happening?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2015, 05:11 AM   #3
JHarry
Connoisseur
JHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
1. No
2. No, not possible.
- - - -
This story isn't complete, think on it a bit, what else was happening?
Nothing else strange happened.
Very strange...
JHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:53 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarry View Post
Nothing else strange happened.
Very strange...
What else normal was happening at this time?
Was an OTA update in progress?

Quote:
...copied some pdf and txt files...
How copied?
Where you using USBnet?
I.E: What machine was the source, what was the communications path, what software was used.

Quote:
...not listed...
How did you check?
Same type of details as above.
I.E: What you did and how (with what) did you do it.
Include details of using USBnet if you were.

Quote:
...listed after restarting
Again, how was the restart triggered?
Was the USB cable still attached?

- - - -

Fess up -
If it was PEBKAC we will not be too hard on you.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:00 AM   #5
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Can you run this in shell:
/usr/bin/dbus-send --system /default com.lab126.powerd.resuming int32:1
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert