Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
Keloff
Electronic media explorer
Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation), iPad 2
Post Can anyone recommend enhanced ebooks?

I'm building up a collection of enhanced ebooks. While there's no single definition of enhanced ebooks, many ebooks are being sold under that descriptor. I include apps as well as "book-like ebooks" in this definition.

Any suggestions? I have access to the following platforms/devices:
iOs (iPad)
PC
Kindle (not Fire)
Android (though I'll have to borrow/beg until my cellular contract expires)

I'll list my current collection in the next post.
Keloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
Keloff
Electronic media explorer
Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation), iPad 2
Reserving for enhanced ebook collection. =)

iPad
-----
Alice for the iPad
Four Seasons
Inkling - Campbell Biology
Inkling - Essentials of Understanding Psychology
iTouch Books
MeeGenius
OliveTree BibleReader
PopOut! Peter
Sesame Street - Monster at the end of this book
The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
The Numberlys
Winnie the Pooh Puzzle Book

Kindle for iPad
Playing with Media, Wesley Fryer
Winning the Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT)
50 Soups (Cooking in America)

Last edited by Keloff; 02-15-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Keloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
I think the Fighting Fantasy books by Steve Jackson [for the kindle. NOT k4pc or Kindle app] qualify as enhanced-almost like an rpg/cyoa app...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebooks, enhanced