Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 06-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
mars.manee
mars.manee began at the beginning.

Device: None
Amazon request $50 credit for mobi while uploading

One of my client complaints, While uploading a book into amazon it is requesting a $50 credit for the mobi files. What would be the problem?
mars.manee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
Oldpilot
Groupie
Oldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with othersOldpilot plays well with others

Device: Kindle
A $50 credit? I'm not sure what that could be, and the KDP forum is down this morning. A deposit? But against what? It doesn't sound like a fee. I always thought a credit was something the company gave me when it owed me something!

When did this happen? I republished a book on Saturday without any change in the system, though to be sure I had originally published it a week or ten days earlier.

Okay: the KDP forum is live, and a quick glance shows no complaints about what would be a radical change in the system (and the KDP forum is a hotbed of complaints, whines, and bleats).

Last edited by Oldpilot; 06-11-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Oldpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert