Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 09-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
wallaertq
wallaertq began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4.1.1
I can read my pdf file on my computer but not on my Kindle.

Hello, I've recently been confronted to a strange problem : the pdf file I have joined to this post can be fully read on my computer, but when I load it in my Kindle ( 4 Non Touch ), I can read the 15 pages of the beginning. From the 16th, there are only white pages until the end.
It would be awesome if you could find the origin of the problem and learn to me what must I do to fully read it on Kindle.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 11406-programmez-avec-le-langage-c.pdf (16.56 MB, 368 views)
wallaertq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaertq View Post
Hello, I've recently been confronted to a strange problem : the pdf file I have joined to this post can be fully read on my computer, but when I load it in my Kindle ( 4 Non Touch ), I can read the 15 pages of the beginning. From the 16th, there are only white pages until the end.
It would be awesome if you could find the origin of the problem and learn to me what must I do to fully read it on Kindle.
This reads okay past p. 16 on both my Kindle 2 and my first-gen iPad (in iBooks). Are you sure you got it completely transferred okay? Can you really read it okay on your kindle? The text is way too small on mine. You might look at the PDF tools in this forum (stickies) to make your document more readable on your kindle.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert