Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-11-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
New Book of Poetry Available for Free

Greetings,

In honour of Read an Ebook week, I have released a collection of poetry under a creative common attribution no deriv no commercial license. It is entitled "Is Dying Like Waking?" The poems range in topic from philosophy to war to politics to personal relationships. They are mostly short and in free verse, although there are some ghazals. The poems are a mix of previously published and new material. I have uploaded them here to Mobileread in LRF, MOBI, EPUB, and PDF format. The PDF and LRF files most closely preserve the correct formating, but the EPUB and MOBI files are readable. If anyone wants to improve them, feel free. I will be uploading the book to Feedbooks and Manybooks before long, but I wanted Mobileread to have first dibs. Thank you all for creating such as useful and inspiring website!

Abu Mahmoud Luther Clark

Edit: Links!
PDF
LRF
MOBI
EPUB

Thank you to montsnmags and koland!

Luqman

Last edited by luqmaninbmore; 03-12-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Added title, links to the ebook, and my name.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks for sharing your work with us.

(Although, I may not agree with all the sentiments of your other pieces, I thought the below quoted statement was great.)

"If you choose not to except
our terms and conditions
it's already too late:
we've phoned back home
and logged your IP.
Your bill will be in the mail."

Last edited by dreams; 03-12-2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: add " "
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2009, 01:30 AM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
Greetings,

In honour of Read an Ebook week, I have released a collection of poetry under a creative common attribution no deriv no commercial license. The poems range in topic from philosophy to war to politics to personal relationships. They are mostly short and in free verse, although there are some ghazals. The poems are a mix of previously published and new material. I have uploaded them here to Mobileread in LRF, MOBI, EPUB, and PDF format. The PDF and LRF files most closely preserve the correct formating, but the EPUB and MOBI files are readable. If anyone wants to improve them, feel free. I will be uploading the book to Feedbooks and Manybooks before long, but I wanted Mobileread to have first dibs. Thank you all for creating such as useful and inspiring website!

Luqman
Name of work?
Link(s)?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:24 AM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Name of work?
Link(s)?
Is Dying Like Waking?, Clark, Abu Mahmoud Luther

PDF
EPUB
PRC
LRF

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Thanks, I would have never guessed from the screen name (and there are so many new titles a day, it's sometimes hard to locate one for which you don't have at least some basic identification).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
deal, free, philosophy, poem, poetry