Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
BookCreator v2.5: Just Released

Hi All,
BookCreator v2.51 has been released.

This will probably be the last release for a while, I know I keep on saying this, but this time mean it. I'm actually happy where the product is and find it does most of what I need. The only enhancement I see on he horizon is better support for importing files generated from pdftohtml.

Anyhow getting back to the RELEASE NOTES

Features include eBook Creation for IMP, ePUB and MOBI.

Also the wordwrap fix. I've experience some limitation using Stingo's word wrap fix. Namely on large files the macro would quite working. In addition to the fact that the macro did a blind word wrap.
The new word wrap fix is much faster and can handle much larger files. The word wrap also applies some smarts and will not word wrap fix verses or poems*.

New Features /Updates Summary
-EPUB support
-IMP Support
-MOBI support
-Smart Word Wrap Fix (description above)
-Text selection word warp
- ALL Caps to italics conversion
-Improvement on Chapter detection.

See Main BookCreator thread for more info.
Or directly download the tool from download link

Enjoy!,
=X=

* These are identified by leading white spaces before the text ( a common practice for text files)

Last edited by =X=; 09-28-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: update link to v2.51
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote