Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
Koby cases for Pocket Edge

I happened to drive by a local Borders which is 2 days from shutting down. Just browsing around, I found a box of Kobo cases with BORDERS embossed on them. I had my Pocket Edge with me, so I tried it. It fits, literally, like a glove (no room for the P.S.).

I don't know if this allowed on the forum, but I have a bunch of them and I will be putting them on Ebay. If anybody wants one, contact me. I will sell them for $9.95, including postage U.S. only. They will go on Ebay for $9.95 plus $2.00 for postage (U.S. only)

Last edited by syclone; 09-14-2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: It's Kobo not Koby
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by syclone View Post
I happened to drive by a local Borders which is 2 days from shutting down. Just browsing around, I found a box of Kobo cases with BORDERS embossed on them. I had my Pocket Edge with me, so I tried it. It fits, literally, like a glove (no room for the P.S.).

I don't know if this allowed on the forum, but I have a bunch of them and I will be putting them on Ebay. If anybody wants one, contact me. I will sell them for $9.95, including postage U.S. only. They will go on Ebay for $9.95 plus $2.00 for postage (U.S. only)
Post a picture?
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
Post a picture?

Sorry, Here are three shots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo2.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	891.0 KB
ID:	76534   Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo1.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	400.1 KB
ID:	76535   Click image for larger version

Name:	kobo3.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	537.6 KB
ID:	76536  
Old 09-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
That's a nice-looking case! Is it leather?

Too bad it doesn't have corner holder thingies to keep it attached, but the all around zip is great.

What's the paper inside the back of the case? Is it velcro?

I think it's okay to post a link to your ebay sale site if you have one.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
syclone
Zealot

I don't know if this will work, but here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330615589970...84.m1558.l2649
Advert
Old 09-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #6
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
The link works, but how dare you not mention the Pocket eDGe in your description!!!

Just kidding -- I know there are many more owners of the devices you do mention. <sigh>

Good luck with your sales!

Last edited by Filark; 09-18-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote