Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Jonathan Sturak
Author
Jonathan Sturak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up "CLOUDED RAINBOW" - a twist of Michael Douglas' "Falling Down"

How far would you go to find the one you love?

My new romantic thriller novel is available in paperback and on the Kindle. "CLOUDED RAINBOW" is a story about life and love. Roger Belkin is a man just like you or me, but on one dark, cold night, he will be torn from his wife and sent on a tragic journey through darkness to find her. I wrote this for you, the reader. You can read a sample on the paperback book page for "CLOUDED RAINBOW" on Amazon. I hope you enjoy my debut novel!

"A mix of a Cormac McCarthy and Paul Bowles novel." — Pendan Publishing

"The romance of 'Titanic' concocted with the thrills of 'Falling Down.'" — DV Filmworks

Click for CLOUDED RAINBOW KINDLE EDITION

[Image too large - MODERATOR]

Listen to me read the introduction!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9RPzxCBz4

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-12-2011 at 06:42 AM.
Jonathan Sturak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Hi Jonathan

Welcome to MobileRead...

Would you consider uploading your book to Smashwords? This will enable readers in other countries to buy the book without Amazon's $2 surcharge as well as enabling readers without a kindle to buy your book.

You're book sounds like something I would love to read.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
Jonathan Sturak
Author

Price reduction - $1.99

Hi lene1949

I will look into Smashwords. In the meantime, the price for "Clouded Rainbow" has been lowered to $1.99 for a limited time. Check it out...
Old 03-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
A Nonny Mouse
Connoisseur
A Nonny Mouse has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.A Nonny Mouse has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.A Nonny Mouse has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony prs505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Sturak View Post
Hi lene1949

I will look into Smashwords. In the meantime, the price for "Clouded Rainbow" has been lowered to $1.99 for a limited time. Check it out...
No point doing so if like me you do not have a Kindle.

Readers with a Kindle are a small part of your possible customers.

You should seriously consider release in other formats i.e Epub if you seriously want to reach your full potential audience.
A Nonny Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
Jonathan Sturak
Author

Thumbs up

Buy CLOUDED RAINBOW and help to end homelessness in America!

During the month of May, 10% of all author profits will go to the Coalition for the Homeless, the oldest not-for-profit advocacy group focused on homelessness in the United States.

CLOUDED RAINBOW explores a man who goes from riches to rags, a phenomenon that we think could never happen to us, but in reality, it happens more than we think.

More information about the Coalition for the Homeless can be found on their website at www.coalitionforthehomeless.org

Read a new book this spring and help to stop homelessness!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
Jonathan Sturak
Author

Old 06-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
Jonathan Sturak
Author

"Clouded Rainbow" has been published through Smashwords and is available in all ebook formats. It's currently only $0.99 so pick it up if you haven't yet.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/16890
Old 08-11-2011, 11:40 PM   #8
Jonathan Sturak
Author

Thumbs up "CLOUDED RAINBOW" : a thriller novel - Currently FREE on Kindle - #14 Bestseller

Clouded Rainbow is currently FREE on the Amazon Kindle as part of a special promotion! The book is currently #14 on the free bestseller list. Please download and share the link!

http://www.amazon.com/Clouded-Rainbo...3117380&sr=8-2

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-12-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:42 AM   #9
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Just downloaded on Smashwords! Thanks!!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, free, kindle, love, romance, romantic thriller, thriller