Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-13-2004, 06:16 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
3 Years free web hosting at 1&1 Internet!

1&1 Internet AG is the world's largest hosting company, with 3.5 million hostnames and 1.7 million active sites. On Jan. 22nd, 1&1 will officially launch its US hosting unit, having attracted tens of thousands of users with a pre-launch promotion offering three years of free hosting.

This pre-launch promotion is still open for any US citizen (you only need a valid e-mail and a US phone number, where you can be reached - no commitments such as handing out credit card number etc.).

The promotional 1&1 Professional Hosting Package includes too many features to be named here.

Only be quick: Promotion expires on 01/21/04!

PS: I also signed up for one promotional package
PPS: I am not 100% sure if transfering existing domain names is free or not. Will see. Yet signing up for the promotion doesn't hurt, and even if the transfer costs something, it cannot be much.
PPPS: OK, found the answer... it's free for the first 3 years
Quote:
If you have signed up for our free Professional Package, you can get this amazing deal right now – as many .com, .net, .org and .info domains as you like for just $5.99/year each! Also, transfer any existing domains to 1&1 with no fees, and just $5.99/year after that.
PPPPS: I am in no way affiliated with 1and1. In fact, I probably wouldn't pay for their services; read what others have to say. Yet, its free. While I definitely won't move turcic.com to 1and1 (I am way too happy with my current provider), I may use their services for a personal picture gallery or something like that.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 08:50 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
If you need some help after signing up for the promotion hosting plan, go to http://www.1and1.tk

Again, I can only recommend that you sign up fast since 1and1 is no scam, but quality webspace.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert