Old 07-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #391
scende
scende began at the beginning.

Device: PB623
Thanks pkbo ! I just sent you a MP with details, screenshots and files examples
scende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #392
Kohinoor91
Kohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: pocketbook622touch
I want to ask about the instalation of CR on pocketbook622 touch. I put the cr3-pb.app file in system/bin, but where should I put the content of the folder system/share? I use the CR 0.0.6-7 version.
Kohinoor91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #393
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
In system/share
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #394
Kohinoor91
Kohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of lightKohinoor91 is a glorious beacon of light

From PC cr3-pb.app to PB622 -> system/bin, from PC system/share/cr3 to device system/config, from PC system/share to device system/. Cr3 is the folder in "share" folder on my PC, so "cr3" and folder "share" are basically same thing. Then I edited the extensions.cfg in the way that is shown in mobilewiki, but still when I open some document, the device uses it's own program, not CR3. I don't know if I had installed it properly, but even if I did, I don't know how to use it. So, help will be appreciated.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #395
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohinoor91 View Post
From PC cr3-pb.app to PB622 -> system/bin, from PC system/share/cr3 to device system/config,
Why is so complicated? Just unzip/unrar to PB622 and edit extensions.cfg that's all. Copying system/share/cr3 to system/config is not needed.
Quote:
Then I edited the extensions.cfg in the way that is shown in mobilewiki, but still when I open some document, the device uses it's own program, not CR3.
Do you mean something like that?
Code:
epub:@EPUB_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_EPUB
If so, by default it will open epub in the fbreader, to open in cr3 you need to tap and hold till menu will appear than select open with cr3
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #396
Kohinoor91

Ok, I've done this thing, but when I tap to some book, and select to open it by CR3, nothing happens. Some sand clock appears for 2 sec, then disappear and nothing. I've tried with CHM format and FB2 format, CHM book with tables, grafics, in FB2 just a normal book, it's the same thing, just nothing happens.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:24 AM   #397
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This probably means that extensions.cfg is correct but installation itself is not. Where did you take CR3?
Old 09-03-2013, 07:36 AM   #398
Kohinoor91

I unrared it to system, so in system there was another folder called "system" and there was the contain of CR3.rar. I deleted it, and now just copy cr3-pb.app to system/bin and the folder share to system, but the problem is still the same, sand clock for few seconds, then nothing happens.
Edit, CR3 started working but only on FB2, on CHM still same problem...

Last edited by Kohinoor91; 09-03-2013 at 07:40 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:49 AM   #399
pkbo
Addict

Quote:
Edit, CR3 started working but only on FB2, on CHM still same problem...
Well, it maybe crashes on CHM, if you can share the file I could check. If FB2 works, installation should be ok.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #400
PO40600
Enthusiast
PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note II & Note Pro 12.2, PocketBook Touch Lux, PB Touch,Odysse
A great great thank you for giving Cool Reader to Pocket Book owners. I've installed it yesterday, with a custom image of menus.

It works so perfectly for my purpose that I've decided to modify config.cfg, in order to make it the default reader for ePub (the only format I use).

I've 2 wishes to submit :

1/ the small arrows on the top, used to change page in Font Choice section, and others, are too small. It's quite difficult to activate them. And they are so small that I thought the smallest font size was 27. A fired of me, in Gigatribe told me about these arrows ...

2/ The sensible zone on right and left used to change page : if it could be larger, I think it would be more practical.
PO40600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #401
pkbo
Addict

1/ I think you can change it yourself. They are arrow-left-enabled.png, arrow-left-disabled.png, arrow-right-enabled.png, arrow-right-disabled.png in the skin directory. You may wish to try replace them with bigger ones.

2/ There are 9 tap zones (3x3) this is usual layout for CR. I just did not support it completely and for now there are just few of them hard coded. But it will probably change in the future. serg_kv at the-ebook.org forum is making some changes for touch devices. You may wish to check his version look here.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:12 PM   #402
kman_!
kman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Pocketbook 614
Is there a way to bind the up key to open the dictionary instead of increasing font size?

I'm on a Pocketbook 614w and I've tried binding different commands to KEY_UP in /Pocket614/system/share/cr3/keymaps/keymaps.ini but the up key seems to be stuck on increasing the font size no matter what I assign to it in the keymaps.ini file.
kman_! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:26 PM   #403
pkbo
Addict

kman_!, please check what assigned to the up key in the pocketbook global (device) settings.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #404
kman_!
kman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy bluekman_! can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Pocketbook 614
This is weird. Even though the key mapping for the up key in EPUB, FB2 and Others in the settings menu had the up key assigned to the dictionary, and I could use it as dictionary in AdobeViewer or fbreader, it did not work as such in coolreader. Now that I have checked it again, the up key works as the dictionary in coolreader even though I have the default keymaps.ini file on the device.

I distinctly remember turning the device off and turning it back on again after changing the .ini file so I don't know what happened that it decided to work after a day, but it works now.
kman_! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:01 AM   #405
framorg
Enthusiast
framorg began at the beginning.

Device: InkPad 3 and Pocketbook Pro603
Hi all,
I use a very good old Pocketbook Pro 603 an I'm happy, but now I want install cr3 as a new reader or parallel to fbreader.
My problem is I dont know withch version is t the ready for my Pro 603?
Please could me this say and where I download this version?
Thanks a lot in advance
Kinds
Frank
PS: Sorry for by bad english, I'm a German ;-))
framorg is offline   Reply With Quote