Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
Octochick
Zealot
Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
New Kindle Bags from Borsa Bella

In the last few weeks, Melissa from Borsa Bella has being doing her research, even getting a Kindle so she can better fit and understand the Kindle Kulture!
She is adding two new styles to her website and her etsy store, should be up by the weekend.

This travel case/bag with a pocket for you light or other accessories and adjustable strap is $38.

Also new, her regular Kindle Bag big enough to hold your K in a cover (fits most covers, including Oberons... M-edges are extra wide and she can custom fit those) with a top zip. ($25)

This style makes it easy to pull from your purse without removing the entire bag. She is also overing this as a "sleeve" for a Kindle without the cover. She has ordered new fabrics which she will be posting on her blog, allow for a little more shipping time as these are still coming in.

I am loving the top zip style, just got my Oberon Cover and it does fit perfectly!

Last edited by Octochick; 03-14-2009 at 09:33 AM.
Octochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
freecia
Enthusiast
freecia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.freecia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.freecia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.freecia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle 3 3g+wifi, kindle 2, kindle 1
I like the top case and will have to take a look this weekend. Any ideas of price (or mobileread discount?).
freecia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
Octochick
Zealot
Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

The first "travel" kindle bag is $38, the other is $25. Sorry no discount right now. However, she is giving a free one away on the kindle board, all you have to do is post and you will be entered.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:08 AM   #4
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
Will these fit Kindle 1?
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:05 AM   #5
Octochick
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLS View Post
Will these fit Kindle 1?
Yes, you may have a little more space in the length since the k1 is a bit shorter. If you want to request it a little smaller you could but I would not, incase you ever upgrade. Extra room as actually good, imo, also these work great as a small purses too.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
dschill
Connoisseur
dschill began at the beginning.

Device: none
i like the red one
dschill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:34 AM   #7
Octochick
Zealot

Winners of the Kindleboard giveaway were posted here...

Very cute video... there were over 200 entries!
Old 03-29-2009, 08:58 AM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Are you sure you don't work for, or are Borsa Bella?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #9
Octochick
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Are you sure you don't work for, or are Borsa Bella?
I have been helping her out a but not for money, just because I like her product and she is a very sweet person.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octochick View Post
I have been helping her out a but not for money, just because I like her product and she is a very sweet person.
Heh, I understand I tell people all about my cover from Anne's Addictions on etsy for my 505.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #11
girlzilla
Lizard in a Tutu
girlzilla began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, MSI Wind
These are very pretty. I'm thinking about purchasing one for myself for my birthday in June. For now I'll sit back and watch what new designs and colors come in until then!
girlzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #12
Octochick
Zealot

Well I just received two new cases as a gift from Melissa at Borsa Bella, for helping her! These are made with some new laminated fabrics and one is a laptop sleeve, she made me! She may start offering these as well, probably not till next month. I really love the laminated fabrics. Not only cause the look great, but they are also waterproof.

Last edited by Octochick; 04-08-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #13
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Hey Octo, how about some pics? Would love to see the new bags. Thanks for keeping us up on Borsa Bella
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #14
Octochick
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Hey Octo, how about some pics? Would love to see the new bags. Thanks for keeping us up on Borsa Bella
I did post a pic, is it not showing for you?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #15
indiaink
sic vita est
indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.

Device: KK, PW
I see the pics - those are gorgeous! Makes me want to get a red K2 cover from Oberon now - LOL.
indiaink is offline   Reply With Quote