Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 02:57 AM   #1
ibm
ibm began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Recommended book: "Join me in blood"

Hello,

I'm an author, and I want you to know I wrote a book called Join me in blood.
So I decided to sell it through amazon. it is very cheap, in fact, it has the minium price.

I have no idea of how promote my ebook, so that's the reason I post this thread.

"Our limits are boundless.
"Join me in blood" is a young-adult vampire/warlock/zombie novel by author Inma B.M. This book introduces twenty-three-year-old Yesdeys Halonen, who has been brought up in the USA, but because of her grandmother's sudden death, she goes back to her native city, Helsinki (Finland). There, she will slowly unravel her deepest family secrets, being involved in a battle – that has been going on for centuries – between fantastic creatures, like warlocks, vampires, zombies..."

Greetings!
ibm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:58 AM   #2
ibm

If you want to discuss this book, please, feel free to write anything
Old 11-17-2011, 03:11 AM   #3
eBooksgp
Connoisseur
eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Im going to have a look at your book, do you have the link?
Is it your first book?
There are many ways you can promote...

Gareth

Last edited by dreams; 11-17-2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: [non-forum signature removed - moderation]
eBooksgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:10 AM   #4
ibm

Hello eBooksgp!

Thanks for replying

So you can read first chapters from http://www.amazon.com/Join-me-in-blo...1527966&sr=8-1

I'm the author, this is my first book.
I hope you like it!

I will be here talking with all you about"Join me in blood" and whatever you want!

keep in touch
Old 11-18-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
eBooksgp
Connoisseur
eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBooksgp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Still making my way through the sample so far so good...

Are you planning on writing more?

GP
eBooksgp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
join me in blood