Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #706
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I was very disappointed also. I was hoping for some historical mysteries, classic mysteries, and cozies. I couldn't find even one book that I had to have.

I wonder if there'll be another 3-for-2 next week, and in what category.
Agreed not one Cozie but there a tab for Romantic Suspense. I did pick up 3 titles from it. Those should have been on the romance sale and that tab she have been replaced with Cozies.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:24 PM   #707
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Agreed not one Cozie but there a tab for Romantic Suspense. I did pick up 3 titles from it. Those should have been on the romance sale and that tab she have been replaced with Cozies.
At least they fixed the spelling of "Suspense"; when I first looked it was shown as "Suspence"!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #708
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I was very disappointed also.
I've been pretty disappointed in this entire series of 3 for 2 sales really.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #709
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Learn Out Loud "Free Resource of the Day"

ChristianAudio's Free Audiobook of the Month: Basic Christianity
Quote:
Download christianaudio's free audio book for August: Basic Christianity by John R.W. Stott. In this book world-renowned scholar and preacher John Stott defines the fundamental claims of Christianity and the proper outworkings of those basic beliefs in the daily lives of believers. Since its publication in 1958, the book has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide. It was named one of the Top 100 Books of the Millennium by World magazine and listed among Christianity Today's Top 100 Books of the 20th Century. Download this modern Christian classic before the end of August!

NOTE: christianaudio is offering this audio book for free on audio download through the month of August. To download it you'll need to sign up for a christianaudio account if you don't have one. Also their checkout process no longer requires entering in a coupon which makes it easier to download. And they also have the ability to send their free download as a gift to someone else.
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #710
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Amazon Local voucher for 40% off first 6 months of Audible ($9 per month instead of $15 for one credit per month). Expires September 2. US Customers only.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #711
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Amazon Local voucher for 40% off first 6 months of Audible ($9 per month instead of $15 for one credit per month). Expires September 2. US Customers only.
Thanks. Grabbed the voucher in case I decide to subscribe.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #712
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Thanks. Grabbed the voucher in case I decide to subscribe.
I signed up. I'd cancelled my subscription earlier this year once my wishlist was emptied out, but this deal was too good to pass up and I've been missing the access to the sales. You can cancel any time, are only charged monthly, so you don't have to stick it out for the whole 6 months if you don't need that many credits/audiobooks.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #713
nprentiss
Connoisseur
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
I signed up. I'd cancelled my subscription earlier this year once my wishlist was emptied out, but this deal was too good to pass up and I've been missing the access to the sales. You can cancel any time, are only charged monthly, so you don't have to stick it out for the whole 6 months if you don't need that many credits/audiobooks.
BEWARE: I saw this was for new customers only, but decided to try the coupon anyway--since sometimes they still work. It showed the discount the entire time, with no indication they didn't accept the code. My next-to-last screen had the price at $9.00, with a button to "complete purchase." Then, after I'd agreed to pay, Audible charged the full $14.95.
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #714
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by nprentiss View Post
BEWARE: I saw this was for new customers only, but decided to try the coupon anyway--since sometimes they still work. It showed the discount the entire time, with no indication they didn't accept the code. My next-to-last screen had the price at $9.00, with a button to "complete purchase." Then, after I'd agreed to pay, Audible charged the full $14.95.
Thanks for the heads up. I've never had a subscription, but I've tried other promos that were for new accounts only and they didn't work either, so this one may not as well. Did it say new accounts only on the promo terms?
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #715
nprentiss
Connoisseur
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I've never had a subscription, but I've tried other promos that were for new accounts only and they didn't work either, so this one may not as well. Did it say new accounts only on the promo terms?
Yeah, it said "new accounts only," but from the AMOUNT it indicated the code was successful--then it ignored the code when I clicked the final purchase.

I called their customer service, and they've set me up with a different deal--slightly cheaper than the $9/month, but only for 3 months instead of 6...
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #716
Christyv
Enthusiast
Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: IPad 2, kindle keyboard
I was able to use the code on a audible account that membership i cancelled in jan of this yr. i was charged correctly 9.00. Sorry you had trouble.
Christyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #717
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Thanks - added to OP

Key dates for this offer:
  • must claim voucher by 30 Aug
  • must use voucher by 02 Sep
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #718
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Audible is introducing Daily Deals.

Today's deal is Life of Pie by Yann Martel for $3.95

Ends 08/26/2013 @ 11:59PM ET

There will be a new deal every day (obviously) and there is a link on the product page to sign up for daily emails if you want to.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #719
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Audible is introducing Daily Deals.

Today's deal is Life of Pie by Yann Martel for $3.95

Ends 08/26/2013 @ 11:59PM ET

There will be a new deal every day (obviously) and there is a link on the product page to sign up for daily emails if you want to.
Thanks - added to OP
Old 08-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #720
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Today is the last day to claim the free $5 voucher from Audible. It must be used within 90 days.